Is your back entry Smart Pass remote not working? Stop by the clubhouse and they will check your battery.
Batteries are $5.
The original SmartPass transponders that we have used for many years will still work with our gate system. Those who wish to continue using their transponders need to do nothing different.
- We had Barrier arms installed in 2017. This allows us to keep the gates open during peak traffic times allowing cars to move in and out faster with less wear and tear on the gates.
- We have call boxes on the entrance and exit side of the gates. If a person drives up and calls your name on the list, press "9" on your phone and the gates/barrier arms will open.
- If you are new to the community you will need to register your phone number at the clubhouse for the staff to update the information at the gate.
To receive a Mobile Credential (App) you need to do the following:
- Go to the clubhouse and be prepared to show a valid Drivers License along with a current bill showing your address.
- Fill out the form provided and give a valid email address for us to send a "Mobile Credential" to you.
- The system will email you instructions for loading the mobile credential on your phone and how to use it at the gate.
- Each person in your household that is driving through the gates, using a smart phone, will need to get a Mobile Credential.
- The same Mobile Credential cannot be used twice. (One per phone)